Created by FireNotes, Inc. with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
1. Time period before birth.
7. The termination of pregnancy before the 20th week of gestation.
8. The organ that supports the fetus during intruterine development and is attached to the wall of the uterus and the umbilical cord.
9. The inner lining of the uterus where the fertilized egg implants.
11. Structure containing two arteries and one vein that connects the placenta and the fetus.
14. Type of pregnancy where the implantation of a developing fetus occurs outside of the uterus, often in a fallopian tube.
15. Abbreviation for Last Menstrual Period.
16. A woman who has never delivered a baby.
17. The branch of medicine that treats disorders of the female reproductive system.
2. The thinning of the cervix during labor.
3. The time period after the delivery of the fetus.
4. The growth and discharge of an egg from the ovary.
5. The bulging of the fetal head past the opening of the vagina during a contraction.
6. The onset of menses, usually occurring between the ages of 12 to 14.
7. The membranes that surround and protect the developing fetus throughout the period of intruterine development.
10. Clear, watery fluid that surrounds and protects the developing fetus.
12. The cessation of menses and the end of a woman's reproductive life.
13. The time and processes that occur during childbirth.