Created by FireNotes, Inc. with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
3. The hinged part of a padlock.
4. The support or point of support on which a lever turns in raising or moving an object.
5. A tapered blade on a forcible entry tool, used for prying.
9. A notch, hole, or space cut into a door to receive the lock case, which contains the lock mechanism.
11. A molding that covers the narrow opening between adjacent double doors in the closed position.
12. The metal plate mounted in the door frame that receives the latch or deadbolt.
14. A type of swinging window, usually with small louvered glass sections that open and close by turning a crank.
15. The framework of a window, made of vertical stiles and horizontal rails, that holds the glazing.
16. A type of swinging window that is hinged on the side and swings outward.
17. A door with a metal exterior; may be flush-type or panel-type. Synonymous with Metal Clad Door.
18. The space between the shell and the plug of a lock cylinder obstructed by tumblers in the locked posistion (Two Words)
1. The part of a window that allows light to pass; the glass or thermoplastic panel in a window.
2. A part of the lock, other than the key or the knob, used to lock and unlock a door.
6. A type of swinging window that is hinged at the bottom and swings inward.
7. A simple type of mortise lock that requires a skeleton key to open.
8. Ground and polished, clear sheet glass; also called Float Glass (Two Words)
10. The part of a lock cylinder that activates the bolt or latch as the key is turned. Synonymous with Tail Piece.
13. The plate used with a rim lock to secure the lock cylinder to the door.
15. A vertical member of a window sash.
16. The part of a mortise lock cylinder that moves the bolt or latch as the key is turned.